Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS Disc

Moog

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Bought this just recently..Nice and clean

60551060.jpg

Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS Disc

There was a similar model red/white 17.5 inch frame, seen a bit of dirt... ...bike computer and bar ends...£180

Nice looking bike, just felt too small.

Few weeks and a few bikes later I saw this and for another £60, decided just to buy the bike

my condolences

nae offence bud but for that coin you could have done a lot better

Very probably.....

I did want something a bit more obscure. Primarily the bike was just for commuting etc.

Other bikes/brands I had in mind:

Orange
Scott
Giant
Trek
Marin
Kona
Carerra
Norco
Merida
Iron Horse
Specialized

I'm sure there are plenty of other bikes out there for "that coin" in fact a lot of very nice older bikes with some nice upgrades were sold for around about the same price and I wasn't lucky enough to snap it up!

One that sticks in my mind was a Yellow Marin, I should of bookmarked the bike, with what appeared to be some very nice upgrades, older and went for around the same price.

Eventually I looked at a good few bikes, most were quite bad and due to space limitations the bike had to be in A1 condition, the rockhopper was in the right place at the right time - I did have a few reservations about the price, but given the amount of time and money spent on petrol buying the bike made some sense.

What else could you recommend/buy for similar money so I know what to look out in the future. Buying a bike is one thing, discovering you've bought a crock is another :eek:

Latest posts

Back