Never been dropped
Working perfectly with no dramas!

Battery is giving a solid 8 hours usage from a full charge
I also upgraded the ram when i got it to 2gig

Still boxed!!!

Would like £190 posted insured for it

Cheers.

G

Any pics? Size of screen and OS etc? My home laptop has died and the Mrs in on my case to get a new one because she can't update her i-pod!

Tech bumph, copied & pasted ;)

Product overview

The Samsung NC10 Plus Netbook offers all the high-end style you're looking for, but without the high-end price tag. And you don't have to worry about reliability. Most of its components are manufactured directly by Samsung and undergo intensive quality assurance testing.

There's no compromise on performance either. You can get going fast using an innovative Fast Start, while the 10.1" LED anti-reflective screen lets you enjoy the sharpest details and boldest colours even in direct sunlight. It also delivers an extensive 13.8 hours of battery power.

Samsung's AllShare lets you stream and play videos, music and photos on your mobile PC without installing time-consuming drivers. With DLNA-connected devices you can easily flip through photos from your camera or play videos from your PC on your TV.

See the whole picture and enjoy high quality, full screen graphics using Easy Resolution Manager. If a program or game needs a higher resolution you can quickly and easily switch to 1024x768 to see more details, crisper images and bolder colours.

Samsung Recovery Solution automatically and regularly backs up your data to the hard drive, so it can easily be restored, giving you the peace of mind that you're always protected.

Its lightweight and ultra durable design and host of advanced communication and data-sharing tools mean you really can just keep on going and going.
Product features
Hard drive
What's this? 250GB SATA
Hard drive type
250GB SATA
Operating system
What's this? Genuine Windows 7 Starter
Processor
What's this? Intel Atom Processor N450
Processor model number
N450
Processor speed
What's this? 1.66 GHz
Optical drive
No
Memory
1GB
Memory card slot
What's this? Yes
Cache
What's this? 512KB
Graphics card details
Intel GMA 3150 DVMT, 128MB Integrated Graphics
Graphics memory shared
Yes
Card reader compatible with
4 in 1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
Sound card
No
Integrated speakers
Yes
Integrated webcam
Yes
Maximum screen resolution
1024 x 600 pixel
Screen size
What's this? 10.1"
Networking capability
Yes
Wireless networking
Yes
Bluetooth
Yes
Number of front USB ports
3 x USB 2.0
Software pre-loaded
Samsung Recovery Solution, Samsung Magic Doctor, Easy SpeedUp Manager, Easy Resolution Manager, Magic Keyboard, Adobe Reader, Easy Display Manger, Easy Network Manager, Samsung Battery Manager, Cyberlink YouCam, Samsung Update Plus, Battery Life Extender, Google Toolbar, AnyPC, Game console
Integrated microphone
Yes
Battery life
13.8 hours
Type
Netbook
Brand
Samsung
Colour
Black
Height, width, depth
2.64 x 34.7 x 18.8 cm
Weight
1.20 kg
Product number
Samsung NC10 Intel Atom Processor N450
Quick start guide
No
Manufacturer's guarantee
1 year
Number of rear USB ports

Keyboard needs a dusting inbetween the keys (which I will do :oops: )

32876fda.jpg

b974412b.jpg

Will come in original box, all books , cables & recovery disks too ;)

G

Back