newbie looking for riding buddies

an e34 bmw thats unfair , ten sounds cool to me , your not a race wippet are ya ? i am in my mid thirties and the wrong side of a few beers so no race wippet but give it a go , i drive a subaru lagacy and ride a rocky mountain where do you park mate ? i normally park in bcp any good

Not an E34, the older E28.

I do park in BCP, I will see you there at 10 am. Race whippet, definately not. Remember there is the standard car park and the overflow if the one near the cafe is full.

ride

richard77":2h96o2mm said:
an e34 bmw thats unfair , ten sounds cool to me , your not a race wippet are ya ? i am in my mid thirties and the wrong side of a few beers so no race wippet but give it a go , i drive a subaru lagacy and ride a rocky mountain where do you park mate ? i normally park in bcp any good

you to planning a ride? , or setting up a dogging session?

I did have a good ride, apart from disappearing into a pit of brambles and nettles at the "secret" bomb hole. My legs are still stinging.

I was out till about 3p.m.

well i am now the proud daddy of a very small but very gorgeous baby girl 4 weeks premature so hello bm0p700f sorry i didnt make it out but had a rather big surprise friday afternoon as sure you can imagine glad you had a good ride give me a shout if your out again cheers

Is that the best excuse you can come up with??

Congratulations.......thinking about her first bike yet??

Back