And today I did......

As long as you're sure - Did paypal tell you how they got your password? A lot of different possibilities.

Today I stripped the paint from the Klein. Frame is in good nick with hardly any chain suck and a minor scuff on the non drive side. I always though Klein was all about the paint but the frame has some neat details, nicely squared down tube as it joins the headtube, chunky chainstays, external butting, nice dropouts with scary seat stay join :eek: , well finished bottom bracket and headtube . Welding is perfect, not too ostentatious like GT's or camoflaged like dales, just enough to do the job without adding too much weight. All in all a well put together alloy frame :) will polish tomorrow and weigh it.

kaiser":39eii3bi said:
Both would be tremendous! Remember I started with 1596g.

This was what I got after stripping the paint of my Pulse. I factored in a higher guess as I don't trust the scales

scales_115.jpg

well i had an old freind round tonight :cool: and he brought my old al-mega with him :D

i changed the stem , bars & shifters for him and god i regret selling it now :(

3dff3ff5.jpg

Had a couple of good ebay scores yesterday, an ultegra chainset for the roadie build (£15 posted) and an XTR rear mech, probably for the Rumble (£20 posted). Set up a few snipes for today but always seems to be harder to get a bargain on a sunday...

Back