summer solstice ride cancelled due to wetness

yes it's looking wet, it's meant to be pissing down now according to the weather report but it is sunny up here.

Mikee, I have your number if it hasn't changed recently, mine is the same.

I won't need to stay long at the fair so will be earlier than I thought so should get some riding in. Did my Tentsmuir run last night 20miles felt fine although still sore on the ups and bumps, the Lomonds are flat aren't they :)

the Lomonds are flat aren't they

depends on your perspective TK :D

the weater will be whatever , but if its too wet to go up there are other routes that are a lot more sheltered , with a lot less climbing too
but we'll sort that on the day
pity not to go up tho

phone no not changed

I hope to be there, I need to burn off some nervous energy thats bugging me. A result is I might be a bit irritable but hey, would you guys even notice :roll:

I'll take the train to Markinch and ride the rest, have committed route from station to Mikee's hoose to memory, looks dead simple ;)

Velo, are you coming, do you just "wing it" with the bike on the train or can you buy a ticket on the day and book it on then? Hard to book the return when I don't know when that will be.

I will get to markinch at either 1 or 2, depending how soon missyKen's gymnastics display finishes at the fare - it starts @ 12 so it is more likely to be 2.

if folk want to cancel for today i'll understand
its hosing down at the moment

thats not an easy out btw , its still on

I'm out I'm afraid guys.

Nothing to do with the rain, the waterproofs are ready but there is an illness issue at my work and I can't get anyone to cover todays shifts so I'm having to do it.

Bugger.

no worries taz
will re-schedule somthing later

probably best to officially cancel this
however if anyone turns up we'll still go out for a bit

Back