Respray/Powder required in south/south east

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I know this is a much covered subject chaps, but im looking for some recommended frame finishers in the surrey/south east/south area.

Im a fussy bugger so when I invest ill be looking for someone who knows how to fit the decals straight! Ive seen too many nice paint jobs let down by wonky stickers (even seen apparent Argos frames let down in this way)

Im also open to powder coating or traditional enamel/2 pack etc.
Im not keen on a finish that will chip easily though.

Ideally id like it to be local as id like to deliver the frame and have a look at their work up close if possible.

FYI, its for a steel 853 frame.

Any ideas?

I used colourtech in Crayford for my P21

£110 for frame and forks , and decals are under the lacquer .
and that included stripping the frame from previous paint .
he does all the paint for Chas Roberts .

I think someone on here had not such a good experience and had to send frame back , but was happy in the end .

Attachments

• P3020100 [].JPG
    P3020100 [].JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 608
I've used Ele flex in Chichester West sussex, and the finish has always been great. They won't apply decals tho. You can get hold of them on

01243 782 205

Ask for Darren, he knows me you can mention me by all means

Jake

Scarfacexxx08":1hji9iwi said:
I've used Ele flex in Chichester West sussex, and the finish has always been great. They won't apply decals tho. You can get hold of them on

01243 782 205

Ask for Darren, he knows me you can mention me by all means

Jake

Thanks Jake, I may look into that.
Was thinking of possibly giving Armourtex a go, as they also add a layer of laquer to powder finishes, which would potentially seal in the decals nicely.
But ill take a look at your guys too

Back