Zinn Z-Centaur – Photo update - Page 6

That's a cool project and nicely executed! Look forward to seeing it finished.

A Zinn Centaur is an itch I may have to scratch one day....

Thanks for the comments guys.

Really really pleased with the way it's coming together after such a long time collecting the parts. Still got to get some gear cables and other little detail bits like the clear cable outers that run along the top tube (if anybody knows where I can get some that would be amazing) and the 753 decals, but she's nearly there.

Got the grips and pedals sorted tonight but this being a new dad thing gets in the way :)

zinn

:D so sweet,

i remember highland cycles inverness having a zinn in stock in the early 90's.

so wanted that ride :D

Giom6":3txqo97d said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

Really really pleased with the way it's coming together after such a long time collecting the parts. Still got to get some gear cables and other little detail bits like the clear cable outers that run along the top tube (if anybody knows where I can get some that would be amazing) and the 753 decals, but she's nearly there.

Got the grips and pedals sorted tonight but this being a new dad thing gets in the way :)

its all a case of priorities!!..... :roll:

Finally got this finished and I'm really really pleased with it. Its taken a while but feel worth it in the end. Its just as I bought the bike in 1992. Everything is NOS. I have redrawn all the decals myself, part from the Reynolds ones and I do have the correct Reynolds handlebar but just need to get it resprayed. Had a few other little niggly bits to sort out like the cable rollers but thankfully got them sorted so here she is.

Enjoy :D

From this is:

With these:

To this: :D

That's a perfect build there, fella - there's not a part I don't like :)
Very very nice and thanks for sharing :D

Looks from the last pic as if you have a stiff link in the chain though ;)

Thanks very much. Its probably taken a year and half to get everything together but well worth it

Nothing gets past you guys. Very good spot indeed. I'd only just put the chain on so I will have to do some tinkering over the next day or so get it spot on.

Back