Amusing listing for an old pug in Stafford.

Brilliant ad, shame he didn't include "vintage" in the title, a hipster would have snapped this up in seconds.

Brilliant! Hipsters are a rare breed around here thank goodness. I occasionally see one in Leeds on my way to work but I think they must be students visiting from Darn Sarf or Madchester.

Mark.

daccordimark":hfvb0h8y said:
Hipsters are a rare breed around here thank goodness. I occasionally see one in Leeds

I embarrassed myself with a hipster in Leeds, on a Peugeot aswell. It had the gear lever on top of the downtube and I thought it was Shimano Ax and I had never seen that on a Peugeot before so I asked and looked and it wasn't and I felt daft (&nerdy)

That's all

I know the Pug you're on about, I have to admit I was caught out by it too, it's barely original, lots of scavenged parts, the person who owns it works in Urban Outfitters...

There's plenty of them in Leeds all right, I'm in the "big rusty building" which is the arts block and it's swimming with the odious, pretentious S**ts.

Tom91":34sog03k said:
Brilliant ad, shame he didn't include "vintage" in the title, a hipster would have snapped this up in seconds.

Although being from that neck of the woods (or thereabouts) myself originally, I'm baffled as to whether there would actually be any fixie-owning hipster types in Stafford! :?

On a retro note, Henry Burton's bike shop sometimes has a bit of NOS stuff knocking about in the window, not always at inflated prices either.

David

When I'm back in Stoke I'll try and get over there then! I'm always on the hunt for NOS I can use!

Latest posts

Back