holy cow! its a independent fabrication deluxe holstein

nice paint!- nice wildlife too. Good shots.
Snowflake rear though- that usually makes for a very spongy feel. I imagine with the super-load oft required on an s/s though, the driveside snowflake may quicky start to take on a bir of an anticlockwise "spiral". .

Aye the snowflake is a bit squidgy! I'm planning on rebuildnt both wheels with normal spoke patterns as and when funds allow. I think this may be a progressive build with parts being upgraded over time :)

There was a team who used this paint job many years ago, the sponsor was something dairy related. There was also a Fat Chance with this, and with the Fat/IF relationship I am sure that is where it came from. Also, and I may be wrong on this, I think the Linda McCartney team may have used this as well.

Lovely paint job, certainly beats 'wolf man klein' in the animal/bike stakes!

Thanks! No the cow was here before the xizang. I have a bit of a collection growing and my house is pretty small so no room for many bicycles......... Not to mention I have my eye on certain something :)

pete_mcc":30ywwz1v said:
There was a team who used this paint job many years ago, the sponsor was something dairy related. There was also a Fat Chance with this, and with the Fat/IF relationship I am sure that is where it came from. Also, and I may be wrong on this, I think the Linda McCartney team may have used this as well.

Lovely paint job, certainly beats 'wolf man klein' in the animal/bike stakes!

This is the story:
http://www.ifrider.com/back-in-the-day/

One question for Kirby:
Noticed yours has "Special" instead of "Deluxe" on the frame. Thought the "Special" IF's were made with women specific geometry, thereby being their women's frames. Was wondering what the measurements on your frame were. Thanks :)

Yeh I thought this also, the frame size is 22"tt 16" st simlar in feel to my 94 16" xizang, in fact almost identical in sizing. Thanks for the info link

Back