I´m new in here and here are my Colnagos

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
First Colnago Master, still not really finished but goes well...
MasterValmis.jpg

kampi.jpg

jarru.jpg

takav.jpg

vivut.jpg

Still trying to find correct brakelevers.

And my other one, definetly not retro...
ColnagoLW2750.jpg

Greeting´s from Finland!

Nice in it's own way that it is (even with Lighweight wheels - very, very bling!), I could leave the Extreme C alone but not that absolutely stunning Super Record equipped Master - it's even just the right size (58?) to look oh so right.

I realise that this is a very bold statement, and I have seen some unbelievable bikes, but for me that Master is the best looking bike I've ever seen on here (please don't drum me out for coveting a road bike!).

im not afraid to admit it, i like road bikes!

that master is hot, levers look a bit high, but dang thats a classy looking bike.

hollister":hb3vxyqq said:
im not afraid to admit it, i like road bikes!

that master is hot, levers look a bit high, but dang thats a classy looking bike.

To be honest I think it's less that the levers are too high, more that the bars need to be rotated slightly forward so that the tips are horizontal to the ground. Fine detail though, I was more taken with the shiny appearance and beautiful tube profiles!

Shamus":359qnp4a said:
First Colnago Master, still not really finished but goes well...

Still trying to find correct brakelevers.

campyoldy.co.uk should be able to supply NR or SR with hoods for a very fair price.

You need to do something about the pedals too...

Thanks for your words...;)

Yes, I know pedals!
I have using those SPD-r:s on rack and didnt have any other shoes that day for test ride.
I have also original pedals & straps.

Also tyres are clinchers, but they are just easier way to go.

Now just starting to build -94 sea&sky Attitude.
Thats why I found this great forum!

Beautiful. Amazing now it has been pointed out how wrong those lever look though - you're going to have to re-tape and move them! ;)

Max P":dtvp66sc said:
Beautiful. Amazing now it has been pointed out how wrong those lever look though - you're going to have to re-tape and move them! ;)

I will...when I get original ones... :roll:

Back