And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1uko7ovr said:
technodup":1uko7ovr said:
I did a bit of Pollok Park today. Ever since I snapped my Clockwork (which I think was more due to corrosion than impact stress) I've been a bit wary of jumps, but I got some reasonable air today, shat out of the table top though.

I think my next bike will be full sus so I feel I can abuse it more. I love my Klein too much to see it broken, and I always think of it as a bit fragile.

We were there last night, will need to get together one time my man :D
Only if a 2003 Attitude isn't frowned upon. :) My singlespeed isn't quite ready yet and I ain't humping the old Muddyfox round there. Way too heavy.

Really need to start earning again so I can get a nice Santa Cruz or something.

Tonight I rebuilt an old friend, the one that gave me my name in fact, the MountainCycle Rumble. It's been in bits for a good few months but I've been meaning to build it back up for a while. Been through a few guises over the years, SS, 27 speed, XC(ish) with Rebas, but now I've got my favourite forks back on and it's in 1x9 hardcore hardtail mode.

DSC00156.jpg

Got a lovely set of hot pick, iron maiden font decals that I might throw on at the weekend to tart her up a wee bit. The pink should set off the jobby brown of the frame nicely!

clockworkgazz":21gp3s1i said:
next wed night and it's your heed do as you wish.
Just realised next Wed is the only day in I don't know how long I'm actually genuinely busy. Away to London overnight to check out a business opportunity I'm considering. Which reminds me I've not booked a hotel yet...

I'll keep an eye out for the next one. :)

Back