Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2011 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
chiswickcollectables":34b6sx0g said:
Oh..... and uno moro question.... anyone know if park your vehicle next to your tent? I've just realised I'm taking soooooo much stuff there is NO WAY I'm going to manage to lug all me tat from one side of Herefordshire to the other!!! I require the jalopy to be as near to the tent as poss. Damn I'm such a tart :cool:

It's a field. You can park where you want (within reason).

Panic Mode On//

The rumour is rife that a lot of the camping has already been gobbled up - especially in the more favourable areas i.e. flat.

Eek!

Not planning on getting there until lunch tomorrow :shock:

//Panic Mode Off.

;) ;)

>> Only source

Muddypuddle - Member

Just back from MM and have reserved an acre of real estate with electric fencing

Using the map from this thread: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/t ... course-map Marshall Point 6 is in the middle of the field, not in the south as positioned on the map.

All camping has been reserved on the four corners where the track crosses via a bridge on the out bound route and under the bridge on your return.

From M6 in the centre of the field take the short track up to the main track which is used by riders to get to the transition area. Where these two tracks meet and down to the arena, this road will be CLOSED from 8am on Saturday to ALL TRAFFIC. So if you are camping south of this junction you need to be there early!!

From the other direction, all camping is taken up on the first available spot on the right hand side unless you wish to camp on a slope. The small field on the right hand side is closed off and inaccessible. All camping is taken on the first field on the left hand side. Solo's are camped at the south end of the whole area and accessed by turning left as soon as you turn off the main road.

There's one big hike to the transition area too.

RB HQ is in camping 4, look out for the banner by the roadway. For those travelling via the M50 be aware junction 2 is closed west-bound, diversion is via j3 and back to j2 east-bound.

Double gazebo disaster - anyone have a strong wind resistant gazebo bring it along with you.

We have a large area fenced off and Nobby the sheep is being a very effective doorman. Any intruders are seen off sharpish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back