Winter boots, which are best?

I went into the only Specialized dealer this morning to ask them about the Defroster shoe. They had no idea what I was talking about. One of them thought I was talking about over boots or socks :?
Oh dear... and Shimano NZ only has their winter boots up to size 46 and I need a 47! :roll:

Funny how the shops here complain about people buying from online and overseas... Wonder why we do :roll:

i myself have a pair of spec defrosters and highly recommend them.

keep my feet dry and toasty warm.

FST4RD":9yilxhfz said:
I went into the only Specialized dealer this morning to ask them about the Defroster shoe. They had no idea what I was talking about. One of them thought I was talking about over boots or socks :?
Oh dear... and Shimano NZ only has their winter boots up to size 46 and I need a 47! :roll:

Funny how the shops here complain about people buying from online and overseas... Wonder why we do :roll:

they should have there dealer status stripped from them lol
http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bc/SBC ... &gold_ses=

actually just did the same search on the NZ spec page and no they don't exsist over there apparently.

that sucks.

I'm going to get the Specialized ones, I have been riding Specialized shoes ever since their fatboy DH SPD shoe first came out... Love them.

Back