Sherwood Pines Aftermath Thread 2011

Thanks for a great day, Gents. It was the best Retrobike ride I think I've been on and also the first where I felt my skills were up to the job. I managed manouvres I never thought I'd be able to pull off like the humps. Very impressed that Matt was able to lead us into impenetrable forest and still know where we were. It really was a wildlife desert though when you get inside, something I'd not properly appreciated before and something which bimbling hikers probably never realise. Smelt nice and piney though!
A proper baptism for the Stumpyjumper!

loved that ride there last year.......shame its such a long way away from me :?

top pics and atleast it was dry for you this year!

This is definitely going to become an annual fixture so all those who missed it try and come along next year, its an absolute belter :D

chrisv40":clughsg0 said:
This is definitely going to become an annual fixture so all those who missed it try and come along next year, its an absolute belter :D

Great fun riding, and brilliant for any newbies too I reckon - well worth making a regular event! :cool:

I remember somebody was wanting a Green bottle cage ?
I cannot find the post asking and I didn't bring one along on the day.

Is it still wanted whoever it was ?

Something about Green = Gav makes me think it was him.

If so I'll grab a picture.

Can't be Gav - surely he'd use any old cage & paint it with the Humbrol left over from the hubs... :p:p:p :twisted:

Latest posts

Back