MTB ROUTES in/near HULL (RAYWELL,BRANTINGHAM,FORT PAULL,etc)

MTB INTERACTIVE MAPS & DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA). Been busy

UPDATE!!

MTB INTERACTIVE MAP, ROUTE MAPS & DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA)
www.srands.co.uk/map

MTB DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA)
www.srands.co.uk/mtb_routes_hull

FULL DETAILS BELOW of CYCLE / BIKE / ROAD / MOUNTAIN BIKE MAPs in/near HULL, HUMBERSIDE:

A list of all local MOUNTAIN BIKE routes and BMX/SKATE parks, are at the bottom of the main map, with interactive links: Focus in on Route Start/Park Area, Route Map or Route Directions. Maps & Directions, are also listed in numbered pages and bookmarks, for browsing.

What with Blackberry & Android mobile phones getting more & more popular, then a 1 file version overall map, would be really useful when you're out & about, and want to know where is fun stuff to ride your MTB.

NOTES:
:cool: The directions include photo/map hyperlinks, which when selected will prompt for internet connection. :D
:eek: If I make any revisions to the interactive map, I might rate more of the local BMX parks, suggestions welcome from HUMBERSIDE and/or LINCOLNSHIRE. :?

Alternatively for people who don't like maps, and prefer just directions, this is attached to the PDF file also, click the attachment symbol in the PDF map (Btm L/H corner, then dbl left click the mtb_routes_hull.htm file) to see my MTB ROUTES in/near HULL:
http://www.srands.co.uk/mtb_routes_hull.htm

Back