Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2011 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna try and get away from work earlyish friday so hoping to get down for 7-8 pm

will the first arrivees save a large area for us all to park and camp?

longun":2tsxush1 said:
gonna try and get away from work earlyish friday so hoping to get down for 7-8 pm

will the first arrivees save a large area for us all to park and camp?
I'm aiming to get there mid afternoon ;)

I have a large tent (could nearly park a car in it!) 'cos I need to be able to stand up in it cos of the Arthritis in my back so I'll need a bit of room too

If I can bag you some space I will do if I'm there before you Longy

Please dude that would be sediment I only have the rs and a small pop up tent so enough for that would rock

We'll provisionally aim for camping area 5 as per last year. Saves thought ;)

When we arrive Thursday will mark out a big area for retrobike. Nobody will dare cross the red and white tape!

Ok so just got a cheapo' tent for Mayhem; me and 'the wife' are Ledbury bound tomorrow with grand plans of landing at 6/7pm.. but.. just a couple of Qs....

1. how do we sort out payment (I'm assuming you have to pay to pitch but I can't find any info on the MM or Eastnor website)

2. is RB still making beeline for camping area 5?

3. where is everyone keeping their bikes overnight?

4. what shall I do about this weird green rash growing around my testicle area?

Appz if I should know this stuff already or if the info is easily accessible but I'm guessing apart from my bike things will have changed since the daze of the Mycycles Malvern Hill Classic.

x

1. how do we sort out payment (I'm assuming you have to pay to pitch but I can't find any info on the MM or Eastnor website)

2. is RB still making beeline for camping area 5?

3. where is everyone keeping their bikes overnight?

4. what shall I do about this weird green rash growing around my testicle area?

1. Camping is free
2. as far as I know.
3. in/on the car
4. Wire brush and Dettol is your best bet!

jango":13xwtoiv said:
1. Camping is free
I know this is the case for competitors (I use the term loosely), but is it the same for the many adoring fans that will obviously be following us...? :cool:

jango":13xwtoiv said:
4. Wire brush and Dettol is your best bet!
:shock::shock::shock: :cry:

Oh..... and uno moro question.... anyone know if park your vehicle next to your tent? I've just realised I'm taking soooooo much stuff there is NO WAY I'm going to manage to lug all me tat from one side of Herefordshire to the other!!! I require the jalopy to be as near to the tent as poss. Damn I'm such a tart :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back