4th Annual Glentress meet AFTERMATH!

right lads, back from my trip up north, a bit battered and bruised after a trip ending crash in torridon

anyways, clueless as to how to post vid's on here, so uploaded onto youtube and made public (also clueless)

titles are

Enid Thinking about it
Enid doing it
Eck NOOO
Eck No 2

I can see them all here

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

however you'd probably have to be logged in as me to see them

can't help thinking you'll be disappointed, Enid I only seem to have your jump from the moment you hit the edge..... Eck, well, I've captured your approach to the edge.

when you search youtube for mhee you get some fairly dodgy looking videos :)

You can open a movie then cut an paste the address bar to here, if you do one we can find the others

clockworkgazz":rjvj0m05 said:
You ok gmac what happened man?

all's good, was descending down to annat in torridon, superb decent 450m to sea level, reach a smooth section, something caught and turned my front wheel and catapulted me over the bars. my thigh took a heavy blow on the stem and left my leg dead, black and blue. ruled out my weekend routes

defo heading back, plenty of good ride options

Glad to hear it, every landing you can walk away from is a good one and do fancy trying the trails out up in the far north to :cool:

kaiser":2bcmkjln said:
:oops: Sorry G, I think I'm going to have to buy a memory card reader or summat. I simply cannot find the file when looking through the camera even though I watch it on the camera :? Its possible its been recorded on a format that windows isn't picking up I suppose. I'll try to find the propiety software.

So how much has Big.Eck paid you not to get these videos up?

I will double it! :LOL: ;)

G

Back