1998 Marin DH FRS

markrussell78

Dirt Disciple
As shown in the pictures, owned for the last 7 years and a great bike to ride. Has been used up until last week as a new Giant has replaced it. Mavic rims with spesh tires (a few miles left in them). Kore aheadlite 3 stem and X country bars. Chris King headset (there is no better if you ask me). XT gear sets. Magura Tomac hydraulic rims, these still work brilliantly. Manitou X-Vert 100mm front forks (original) and fox float R at the back. This is not original of course but the original one gave up some time back. DMR V8 pedals these have seen better days and either want new bearings or replacing. Pearlescent white paint. Usual scuffs to be expected for a 12-13 year old bike but all in all very clean. The running gear has been looked after well and always kept clean and lubricated. I'm guessing at size Marin medium. I'm 5'8" and it fits well. Any other questions please ask.
I'm looking for £300 and if you live between Durham and Norwich I can possibly deliver.

Attachments

• tn_1.JPG
    tn_1.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 3,209
  • tn_3.JPG
    tn_3.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 3,210
  • tn_2.JPG
    tn_2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 3,207
  • tn_4.JPG
    tn_4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,210
Great bikes these, fantastic all rounder and can be built up into somthing fairly light for a full susser too - GLWS

Still for sale @ £260. All clean, shiney and ready to go. Was sadly let down from last interested party, these things will happen!

Back