Show us yer FSR's

What was I thinking........I put

This
5794178790_0cdb647f35_b.jpg

up for sale and then realised why I built it this way...... :twisted: ...its a bit quick and the vid is tilted to the left but it shows just how good and fast these older FSR bikes are......me enjoying it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOVN2v8hlUQ

Post ride refreshment :LOL:
5794149630_c6808678df_b.jpg

Ihave no idea what my missus has just spotted in her crisps but by the looks it aint nice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dangermouse":2fk67bto said:
What was I thinking........I put
this
up for sale and then realised why I built it this way...... :twisted: ...its a bit quick and the vid is tilted to the left but it shows just how good and fast these older FSR bikes are......me enjoying it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOVN2v8hlUQ

Post ride refreshment :LOL:

Ihave no idea what my missus has just spotted in her crisps but by the looks it aint nice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what were you thinking :LOL:
they really are blink and you miss it fast ;)

changed your mind about selling ??

Definately..........it rides as a 99 spesh shouldnt do.............its better, and goes better than most 2011 bikes.........thats the quality of these frames, do em right and you have a classic thats better ;) :cool:

That looks truly stunning.

I have decided to put on hold getting mine back up and running. It's going to cost me around 300 quid to get it all working properly, plus the fox shock i bought didn't fit. My brother has made me a spring retaining disc out of stainless steel which hopefully will be up to the job.

In the meantime I have bought a mate's Scott G-Zero for 200 quid which has Hope disc brakes.

The FSR will now be a project as and when I get the money and most crucially, the time. In the meantime I have the scott to ride and I may even use that as a donor for wheels and brakes to the FSR.

Khane":28p861ta said:
saddle is about as far forward as it can go by the look of it.
wish i could get hold of a thomson layback in my budget, i could do with my ass being a bit further back on my FSR.

Thats cos you got.....

Big legs :LOL:

Are you including the earlier shape FSR's in here too?
Mine's pre 2000 like the title says, but also pre 'the 98+ forum' :LOL:

Back