Coleman feedback

Nice smooth transaction with a respected member of the forum.

Cheers...Nick

Sold an 1993 Explosif to Adrian, and the transaction was a pleasure. Nice comms, swift payment - what more can one ask for?

Comes highly recommended :D

Sold some Campag wheels to Adrain. Got swift payment and good communication. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Adrian bought a set of Conti tyres from me, great comms and fast payment, thanks very much mate!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Karma'd me MBUK vol1 no1 .....arrived superquick and kept me quiet for days (My wife says thanks BTW)

A top bloke all round

Cheers

Ant

I bought Adrians 1993 Kona on 24dec. Received it in Denmark on the exact date I had agreed with Adrian. Wrapping was more than sufficient for secure shipment. Bike and parts in the promised condition. Maybe even better condition - bike is absolutely beautiful and parts are hardly worn.

Very smooth, easy and friendly transaction (for me). Service level beats my local high end bike shop :shock: Thanks, Ulrik.

Adrian Karma'd me a rear mech and some cantis - a shining example of the tremendous, generous spirit that exists here on Retrobike. Great comms and quick delivery too. Thanks :cool: :D

Back