And today I did......

Today i finally found my pedal spanner :D
It was in the cellar of my Mum&Dads house.He said i could have any of the tools down there that i wanted
Today i discovered they were mostly mine :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2l7mcg8g said:
Would it be worth a macretro meet rob?

Its a bit featureless but natural, its not far from your gaff as well. I'd hardly thought it should be worth including as part of the commenwealth games (I think thats what I heard) :roll:
Its no better that what you took me round near your place or Mikee's :?

big.eck":20m0812q said:
jimihendrix":20m0812q said:
kaiser":20m0812q said:

Nice :cool: , will need to be doing that to the L&M cranks i bought recently.

ohhhh

pics of the l&m's mark :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

nice work kaiser :D

Will post some pics later, be as well waiting till i polish them :) , they are not the DH ones BTW, they have hollowed out rears.

Came in from work tonight to find a big box in my kitchen (my neighbours are absolute diamonds, the woman who takes my dog out caught the DHL man :cool: )

Was my new Bravado frame :D

SAM_0254.jpg

Has these tiny adjuster screws in the rear drop outs, what do they do ?

Also has a tiny bolt on mech hanger which i thought is unusual for a steel frame.

SAM_0255.jpg

3D forks with multi position forward facing drop outs, cool flip flop stem with double quill.

SAM_0256.jpg

Grove tube.

SAM_0257.jpg

It seems quite a heavy thing, made from True Temper GTX tubing, bare frame weighs around 5lb so will probably build into a 25lb bike, probably still not bad for steel.

Frame is solid but well used, going to sit on the fence while i decide whether to repaint or not (or touch in original paint and re-sticker ?), TBH paint looks better in the pics than in the flesh, also forks are a different yellow to the frame, more like luminous yellow.

Well pleased with it though, will be a nice contrast to the Zaskar :cool:

Latest posts

Back