1992 Specialized Rockhopper Comp

Really liking this a lot! I had one about a year or so ago that suffered cracked chainstays. Possibly the best colourway for that Specialized model year IMO..

I passed the frame onto another member on here (onza100?) with a set of good shape direct drive forks in the correct colourway - I'm not sure what happened to the frame but he may be worth giving him a shout if you fancy the option of going rigid :)

Cracking job there love it, did the fork service work then? And those chill pills look the dugs baws- top work chris :cool:

:) The paint on this and the combo mix of you have applied is very sweet.

Well done chris. Just goes to show, you dont have to own a mega bucks bike, for it to be a beaut.

Cant be tomany of these around in that colour either :LOL:

clockworkgazz":38e5fl1i said:
Cracking job there love it, did the fork service work then? And those chill pills look the dugs baws- top work chris :cool:

Thanks Gaz, the forks havent been serviced yet, despite weeping a bit of oil from the right leg they are working perfectly and hold air very well.

mynchiboy":2kywcer9 said:
Really liking this a lot! I had one about a year or so ago that suffered cracked chainstays. Possibly the best colourway for that Specialized model year IMO..

I passed the frame onto another member on here (onza100?) with a set of good shape direct drive forks in the correct colourway - I'm not sure what happened to the frame but he may be worth giving him a shout if you fancy the option of going rigid :)

Thanks very much, pleased you like it :)

Thanks for the info on the rigid forks I will try and get a pm to them ;)

passiflora":1xs98v1c said:
:) The paint on this and the combo mix of you have applied is very sweet.

Well done chris. Just goes to show, you dont have to own a mega bucks bike, for it to be a beaut.

Cant be tomany of these around in that colour either :LOL:

I haven't seen any others in this colour scheme so they might be few and far between, looks better in the flesh to be honest.

Latest posts

Back