summer solstice ride cancelled due to wetness

so far we have:

Zigzag
Robmac
OCP
Mikee
Me (still as a maybe for riding but I can pop over for the banter)
Taz as a maybe?

I assumed an evening ride up for the sunset and a dark decent, but I'm easy - what are your thoughts mikee? or is it a sunrise ride?

If it is just us 5 we all live close enough to go home afterwards, I won't be camping as lying in a bed is still bad enough.

The painting comp could be put off till Drumlanrig and we could add it as an event competition.

Putting the painting off till the Drum is fine by me but if opening it up to others the same rules apply. No oven/heat cured proffesional finishes, lets keep it amateurish rattlecan style ;)

right nearly 6 comming then
now no-ones gonna want to do a night ride are they ?
so an afternoon one okay ? ,that way we can get fed if you want in falkland

with the small numbers start from my house that way you can get cleaned up after if you want

swap meet taking place too if you got anything to move on

pm me if you dont know how to get here

mike

what sort of time mikee? I'm going to try and ride this but still not feeling good. Saturday or Sunday?

suits me - I could get the train to markinch and cycle up from there, less agro about hogging the car.

2.6 miles - are you off ballingal drive mikee? no need to be precise I know the way but it is hard to tell on google maps.

I'm going to give it a bash but may drop out during the ride depending how I feel. Night rise is a no no for me due to only owning commuter style lights that illuminate about 5 foot in front of you if you're lucky.

mikee,

If we're not at glencoe this weekend will hopefully pop along for this if yous dont mind a 2007 zaskar coming along!

if i can make it will give ye a text on sat am.

need to get out for a sunday run soon again wi gaz n tasker.

Latest posts

Back