Road Riders

I'm looking for some cheap-but-decent roadie wheels to either upgrade the originals on my giant (no name hubs, alex rims) or to put on my sunn frame. Struggling to look past these http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/ro...-R500-Tiagra-Clincher-Wheels-Pair/SHIMWHFR200

Can anyone tell me it's a bad idea, point me in the direction of better bang/grams for my buck?

Oh, and what's a reasonable ss ratio for the road, say the equivalent of 32:16 offroad?

I have a pair of those wheel and they are fine, usual Shimano. And they do seem good value.

I think my fixed wheel is 44/16 but you could go taller if your going singlespeed.

Would be interested too albeit about 60 miles seemed like a good length for me, not to knackered and very enjoyable, might tag along on the Arran trip if that is allowed kaiser?

TK how about the either the 23/24 of July?

Gazz I'll find oot :)

I'm on hols in the lakes then, mid july? I need to be careful as we have friends over from the states and their dates in dundee aren't fixed yet.

avoid the the first 2 weeks and it should be fine :) I have our local groups annual ride on the 3/4 and a charity run on the 11th. I'm starting to see why the wife gets annoyed with me :)

Back