trickylad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
See below - drop me a line if you're interested

➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ :idea:

Got a few more bits that are taking up space

First up a pair of Ritchey Rock Comp wheels off a Retro Stumpjumper I'm told. Front a Specialized hub, rear is a Ritchey hub. Some wear but looking great still. Straight and run fine, never been on a bike of mine. Hubs will need stripping. Come with orignal QRs. Edit: £43 posted (sorry typo) SOLD PP

Deore DX U brake without the fixing. Could stop rick waller covered in butter on the cresta run £8 SOLD

Avid Single digit 7 v brakes full set front and back. Titanium colour and rather fetching. Used by Rick Waller I hear.... £15 SOLD

GT RTS Spare seatstay. SOLD

A blue Hope Grip Doctor bar plug. Lost the other £3. SOLD

Specialized front QR. £7.50

13213d5d.jpg

And a no-name one. £4

a847e94c.jpg

And a super light Specialized bottle cage in alloy £10

4c7b5e49.jpg

Now a set of FA straight and stiff black cro-mo forks with canti/v mounts. Steerer 19.5cm, came on the Zaskar I bought off LGF. Not the lightest but bomb proof - £20

87edfa24.jpg

eca74557.jpg

More? Ok. How about a Middleburn ring, 36t only ever taken round the block before I found a website called google and typed in 'gear inches calculator' £16

fd14cc7e.jpg

Jeez this is tiring..... Now an Azonic ORS stem, some rise and not too long. Standard bar width methinks. Black and tasty - like marmite. £10

a9388033.jpg

Dum de dum. Now a SDG satellite saddle. Worn and has some scars. But very very comfy - perfect for a hack bike £6.

2a608e45.jpg

ed011723.jpg

And next a Deore LX front mech, bottom pull. Perfect working order £7

cacd39ab.jpg

Saddle a bit slack? Maybe this 26.8 m-part seat clamp is for you. Black and never used £4.

d7d5b760.jpg

Bikehut silver and light bar ends £6

0bd28efe.jpg

That's all. All price include delivery unless I've guesstimated wrong. Check my feedback if you want reassurance. All paypal gift please unless you're happy to pay the fees.

Drop me a line on here and a PM if you've any questions.

TL

Hello, is there anything sir would consider by way of swaps or p/x for the SD7 brakeset? Are there any mounting bolts, noodles or pads to go with it? :D

Dead Rats":2ls14p2b said:
Hello, is there anything sir would consider by way of swaps or p/x for the SD7 brakeset? Are there any mounting bolts, noodles or pads to go with it? :D

Right now I need nothing. Sorry chief. Re noodles et al I'm not sure. Think not. But I'll have a dig around and of course include them if I can find.

Do you still want them? others are in the wings...

TL

Back