4th Annual Glentress meet AFTERMATH!

kaiser":120lrqy1 said:
:oops: Sorry G, I think I'm going to have to buy a memory card reader or summat. I simply cannot find the file when looking through the camera even though I watch it on the camera :? Its possible its been recorded on a format that windows isn't picking up I suppose. I'll try to find the propiety software.
Could it have possibly saved it to the camera's internal memory K? If so there could be an option in there to copy it to the memory card itself?

zigzag":16oc85na said:
kaiser":16oc85na said:
:oops: Sorry G, I think I'm going to have to buy a memory card reader or summat. I simply cannot find the file when looking through the camera even though I watch it on the camera :? Its possible its been recorded on a format that windows isn't picking up I suppose. I'll try to find the propiety software.
Could it have possibly saved it to the camera's internal memory K? If so there could be an option in there to copy it to the memory card itself?

Yeah,

Your not trying hard enough K ! :LOL: :LOL:

G

zigzag":1x11zsda said:
big.eck":1x11zsda said:
bin that auld orange hing kaiser ;)
WTF, when did he marry Jordan? Must have missed that week's 'Hello'.

the camera , mind a random guy dropped it after taking the group picture so it's proberly buggered anyway :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

Back