4th Annual Glentress meet AFTERMATH!

Thanks mikee and TK. :oops:

It wasn't until I stood back and looked at it after finishing the build that I realised I'd "colour-coordinated" it. The blue, yellow and black components having matching colours was an "accident".

OK TK, listen carefully as I won't explain it again, this is how the fork works................................

boing, boing, boing, bouncy, boing.

Technically its not a fork, more a strut or somesuch. i know its clever and well engineered but part of me is still convinced its going to go wrong in a terminal way at an inconvenient moment :LOL:

You're correct of course, it's more akin, I suppose, to a Macpherson strut on a car.

Or if a fork is like a fork the Lefty is like a chopstick.

That's bollocks, you need 2 chopsticks, don't you? :LOL:

:oops: Sorry G, I think I'm going to have to buy a memory card reader or summat. I simply cannot find the file when looking through the camera even though I watch it on the camera :? Its possible its been recorded on a format that windows isn't picking up I suppose. I'll try to find the propiety software.

kaiser":28uxkceo said:
:oops: Sorry G, I think I'm going to have to buy a memory card reader or summat. I simply cannot find the file when looking through the camera even though I watch it on the camera :? Its possible its been recorded on a format that windows isn't picking up I suppose. I'll try to find the propiety software.

thats no a bad thing :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the camera might still be in shock after seeing how much of a mincer eck was :idea: :LOL:

big.eck":346qyinl said:
kaiser":346qyinl said:

thats no a bad thing :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aye

From your point of view , ya PUSSY! :p

G

Back