And today I did......

zigzag":21iycghu said:
Can we have a 'today, I didn't do' thread please? I think this is the first time I've ever came home rather than go for a ride in the pissing rain :?

ha , i was on the sannie in edinburgh today , got soaked right through but i pulled some cracking wheelies through the meadows :LOL:

big.eck":v8h7vkv5 said:
zigzag":v8h7vkv5 said:
Can we have a 'today, I didn't do' thread please? I think this is the first time I've ever came home rather than go for a ride in the pissing rain :?

ha , i was on the sannie in edinburgh today , got soaked right through but i pulled some cracking wheelies through the meadows :LOL:

You should have hung around the meadows. There's a naked bike ride at 3pm. You could have joined in!

been building ,this month i be mostly full suss
P1030278.jpg

P1030235.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
big.eck":6za98kpc said:
aw naw , you've got me thinking now :oops: :oops: :oops:

Talking of thinking, I saw in another post you have a selection of bomber yokes and steerers - is it a big job to change a steerer on Marzocchis? even the press fit versions?

i'be never changed a pressed-in steerer , i've just swapped the whole crown over :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

i think you have to heat it up and hammer them out ? what length steerer you needing like ? :cool:

Back