Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

nelly":2s7mydz1 said:
Mr Panda - sorry I don't follow, can you be more specific?

I was thinking of going for 8.34.......either that or I'll just drive.

No worries - I ofetn confuse folk when I'm thinking out loud :D

If I'm coming I'll probably stay over in Glasgow Friday night. Was just thinking that if there was a troop going from Glasgow (perhaps you, me, Rado) the car might be an option if 3 bikes can be transported. Rado and me will be Battlefield/Shawlands area - not sure where you are.

If too tricky then train might be better option. :D

My Dawes has a brand spanking new paint job, not too keen on jamming it in the back of my car with another bike. Sorry is that sounds lame.....train is sounding like best option.

Mr Panda":1z98dm5o said:
Hmmm - speculating here......

Nelly - If i was to get to Glasgow on Fri pm could the Glasgow Boys possibly drive down Sat am (ie lift share), thereby possibly allowing me to collect a little something from Kaiser on the way back up?

just thinking out loud ;)

alternatively I could get the train too :shock:

Let me know if you want those wheels too mr p.

Attendees!

Kaiser Planet X +1(a guy from work is likely coming too)
Gazz gazelle
zigzag spesh
Velo Raleigh Chimera
TK gazelle
Rado Cube crosser
Jamie eddy
Mr Pee Kuota
RobMac Buell
Nelly Galaxy

anymore for anymore?

I've updated the original post with some details.

I'm dropping back to a maybe for this :( I will know for sure by next weekend. Still in pain since GT and can only do flat stuff on the bike - now got a mild chest infection to add to it.

Zigzag I'll let you know for sure at the solstice ride

If I am still going the red bus was due to pick up Rado in Glasgow so I see no reason why it couldn't pick up to 2 more but we would need to be travel lite - which as it is a road ride should be fine. It might be a little cramped in the back if you guys don't have my svelte dimensions though.

I'm afraid you'd best take me off the attendee's list :(

Major physical/mental work at my place of employ for next 2-3 weeks does not do wonders for my ME. I'm knackered already by lunchtime today which does not bode well for any given weeks end :(

Only managed a slow pedal around my local woods all weekend and that was hard going. Hopefully be back to full power by July :roll:

Cheers

Velo

Back