1991 Yo Eddy Team Fat Chance - Aquafade

What Colour tyres should I fit to an Aquafade build ?

• Standard Black Amberwall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butterscotch Amberwall ( as pic in this thread )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tintin40":2exmk2g4 said:
What will you build it with?

Not fully sure, be nice to go Ringle/Paul/Cooks for the Yo Bling,as for the rest havn't really thought about it so any suggestions would be gratefully received.

It just has to capture the fun elements of early nineties mountain biking :cool: :LOL:

bduc61":2r41g5r4 said:
I always found this frame lovely (have some blue ringle hubs on 517 ceramic for when I will find one such frame :LOL: ) but I think red parts may clash a bit with it. :?

blue is possibly a safer choice ( even if often seen)

silver may do the trick also in a more discrete build

Feel free to sell me those wheels if I go blue ( may have to buy two bikes worth of colour to decide, I do like the green pauls to complement the blue I want to capture the early fun aspect of 90's mountain biking, so im going extravagantly anodised, :LOL:

but this picture with red looks nice also:

Attachments

• 84522324_a7a9d0ccb0_b.jpg
    84522324_a7a9d0ccb0_b.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 4,971
Congrats with a nice iconic frame incl fork. PLEASE DONT throw on loads of garagequeen jewelry in all colors of the rainbow. A frame like this - in my opinion, deserves to stand out and not beeing suppressed by ridiculous colour trimmings.

"If it was me" - I'll either go for a all black part theme, or plane silver pars, and tan wall tires. Eg all black XTII group or Campag Record OR group.

yeti-man":24tzwxxn said:
Congrats with a nice iconic frame incl fork. PLEASE DONT throw on loads of garagequeen jewelry in all colors of the rainbow. A frame like this - in my opinion, deserves to stand out and not beeing suppressed by ridiculous colour trimmings.

"If it was me" - I'll either go for a all black part theme, or plane silver pars, and tan wall tires. Eg all black XTII group or Campag Record OR group.

I here what you say,but equally Fat's had personality which separated them from allot of other bikes at the time

Even the old catalogues show bright colouring which gave them character!

Attachments

• 94fatp5.jpg
    94fatp5.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 1,882
yeti-man":sizoim45 said:
PLEASE DONT throw on loads of garagequeen jewelry in all colors of the rainbow. A frame like this - in my opinion, deserves to stand out and not beeing suppressed by ridiculous colour trimmings.

You're absolutely right.

Back