A Haldon hill exeter ride 12th june.

Does anyone have any cable cutters they can bring along that I could possibly borrow? Will need to put a rear brake cable on, and don't want to mash the cable outer with my two-handed axe...

reptile smile":3hgdw710 said:
Does anyone have any cable cutters they can bring along that I could possibly borrow? Will need to put a rear brake cable on, and don't want to mash the cable outer with my two-handed axe...

Yep, I'll bring them, and end caps. I'm still ok to pick you up at 0911 from St Davids. :xmas-big-grin:

Son been picked to play football for his school on tournament over the weekend , so can't make this now :( :(

I've got train tickets sat by the side of me as I type..! I'm game, but have no worries if people (inc my lift from the station!) want to bail. But - looks like I'm gonna get wet!

Besides, the Marin needs to be properly tested off-road, and I've been looking forward to it ;)

good man , rain never hurt no one, if your lift fails then i can always come and pick you up as Rojo has pulled out and now have space in my van.

I'm coming and I'll pick RS up as I'll be staying just up from St Davids Saturday night after I finish work on the door. I may not get a chance to get on the pc before then so RS there's a pm coming your way! :D

Back