• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
The sun came out for a few hours today.

Any time you boys want to get up here should be fine with me.

great shots Big L

I went for breakfast with my mate, nice leisurely ride down the yarra. Well that was the plan, about 10 minutes into the ride my mates stem comes loose, and I forgot my mutli tool. Hmmm, spot a grocers across the road so chance my luck and the only tool he sells that could possibly be any use was a hammer. Bought said cheap hammer, screwed in the wedge a bit on the stem and hammered that mofo back into the steerer! Jobs a good un, so onward to breakfast. It was so damn chilly this morning and the wind was really biting, I nearly ordered a scotch for breakfast haha

249674_10150194070571051_603521050_7481201_6387511_n.jpg

Slow6":3pisco2p said:
The sun came out for a few hours today.

Any time you boys want to get up here should be fine with me.

Dude, your bike's out of focus... :roll:

:LOL:

anyone up for a Lyster bimble this weekend? I might go for a blast early sunday morning. I'll be at Trailmix round 9am if you are up for it.

anyone up for a Lyster bimble this weekend? I might go for a blast early sunday morning. I'll be at Trailmix round 9am if you are up for it.

Sounds like a plan, I'll be there if I can get my front wheel sorted tomorrow... It fell apart after the last ride at Lyster!

Sorry Skinny, unfortunately can't make tomorrow after all... How's about Monday or next weekend?
Thanks for the offer of the wheel, i'll let you know - i've always been a massive fan of Pulstar hubs!

Hi All, Sorry couldn't make the ride, as I am in Brisbane, and not looking good for a flight home with a slight problem with some volcanic ash!

Never made it due to the 2 bottles of Moet i drunk at a club on Saturday night haha... Anyhoo, Pete mate have stripped down the MC frame and will get some drawings over to you in the next few days for the pivot

Back