Going for this Explosif....

As a KONA expert what do you reckon to this, is it worth the money ?

As you can tell from my posts to the site I am desperate to get MTB'ing again after a long lay off and want a KONA like my old explosif. However these are proving hard to get hold of so was wondering if this was worth a punt ..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kona-Easton-Elite ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thats a Kula I think (Adam G will verify this).

Yep - nice alloy frame Worth it as long as there is no cracks. About a 1995/1996 methinks.

Its an 17"- 18" by the way...

Did you win it? Sorry, I didn't get to ththread in time!

It is an AA, same lovely Easton Elite frame as the Kula and Ku. Looks in great nick, nice Curve brakes and chainset. If you did win, you'll be very happy.

Luckily for everyone else I am absolutely skint but I was watching it!

One of the nicest period alu kona on 'bay for a long time.

No, someone clearly wanted it more than me and had a recurring bid on it.

Thanks for the message about your explosif by the way, and the link to the other one. Kind of hoping Jez's sister doesn't like that Explosif he got her since your skint .. ;)

Kinda hoping that either she does or you do! I'm not very good at turning down Kona's, even when I am skint! ;)

I'm trying a remote jedi mind trick on jez's sister as I write ..

This isn't the bike you're looking for ..
sell it to the bloke on Retro-bike
go about your business
move along ..move along....

E'bay sadly bereft of Explosifs at the moment so hoping someone on here might be able to help me with my quest.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back