cheap v brakes and levers

Drapoon

Kona Fan
As title.
Looking for a pair (front and rear with levers) something like stx, lx or avid sd 1.0's all in good working order

Building a bike for a mate and requires v's as opposed to the canti's I happen to have :evil:

what's ya got?

cheers

Martin

I've a full set of black Avid Single Digit 3 with silver & black Avid FR levers, complete with nearly new Jagwire pads and original noodles with new rubbers... great condition, come from my mate Nick's very clean 2007 Rockhopper due to recent disc upgrade. No idea where the mounting bolts are so I'll supply 4x new stainless steel ones if you like? Looking for £24 posted.

OR

A full set of black Tektro v-brakes with black Tektro RX1.0 levers, lightly used red pads, brand new noodles & stainless mounting bolts for £18 posted (arms work well but are a little tatty).

:cool:

some dia compe vs with virtually new pads and some xt levers for £22 if any good to you

the levers are m739s with grey body black lever, one lever is a tiny bit bent but you cant really notice

Attachments

• 5 dia brakes.jpg
    5 dia brakes.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 394
P1090396.jpg

P1090391.jpg

M600 (no bolts, noodles or blocks) - in good nick and a pair of near perfect M601 levers, £20 posted.

Or the M600s with some Avid levers instead, same price.
P1090404.jpg

:D

Back