my bikes pic heavy

Ozone":cxfial2n said:
Cool, I had a Almega XT frame back in the day, remember it cost me £80! It was rough so had it polished. For the life of me I can't remember what I did with it! :shock:

check the loft/garage/shed mate :LOL:

you said whilst you were clearing out your shed ... you sure you didnt mean warehouse ?? i like all of the bikes but i think my fave has to be the pace :D

Fabulous collection. If I had to pick a favourite it would probably be one of the Astars, or maybe one of the GTs. Or the Stumpy.....
How long has it taken you to put this collection together?
And thanks for showing it all.

michael franks":2mtxx87z said:
Fabulous collection. If I had to pick a favourite it would probably be one of the Astars, or maybe one of the GTs. Or the Stumpy.....
How long has it taken you to put this collection together?
And thanks for showing it all.

i,d say 15 years to collect all this , but some of thats been replacement
the cannondale super vee is the only origonal bike and i have further 3 of these
i'd still like a 90 black spatter diomond back topanga
and 93 blue apex
i currenty have 3 builds under way
getting the clunker love at the moment too
christ help me :roll:

Oi Mikee, tell them about all the frames as yet to be assembled into bikes :roll:

25 built up bikes is only the tip of the iceberg thats got an ocean going liner in its sights :LOL:

Amazing - all those bikes, another three on the go, lord knows how many frames waiting their turn and you've still got time to post pics of 'em all on here.

Mikee, you are a legend and an example to us all :cool:

No wonder your wife wants to get you another shed :D

Cheers.

That is amazing. I was scrolling down thinking - this is ace, all he's missing is a Pace, and then there it was.

Disappointed to read your comments on your Stumpy - I've been on the lookout for a large one for the next project - might go for a Cro-Mega now after reading your comments and seeing your examples!

Back