Too many bikes I fear....

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":9aonxq5n said:
Finishing touches would be a sexy blonde + a pole..... :cool:

Hmmm, those items are in great abundance here. Let me see what I can manage... :twisted:

ededwards":23vxf8pq said:
Having looked in the shed I think I must rationalise soon, maybe a New Years resolution?

The good thing is all are rideable bar the Bontrager (you can see part of the fork to the left) and that only needs cables and a chain so should be able to sort that via headtorch this week

Organization is key to having more when space is limited.

IMG_4989.jpg

John":vevssm8d said:
Whoa. Some nice garage/ sheds there. Maybe a future GoSoTM comp should be on the cards :?:

Great Idea, I'm working on mine over the Christmas break, so maybe something to kick off the new year??

Our tenant moved out of our cellar flat a couple of months ago, so my bikes have their own carpeted, centrally heated flat with kitchen, bathroom and beer fridge at the moment....

ededwards":ewd579v2 said:
Having looked in the shed I think I must rationalise soon, maybe a New Years resolution?

The good thing is all are rideable bar the Bontrager (you can see part of the fork to the left) and that only needs cables and a chain so should be able to sort that via headtorch this week

Ed, What's that green anno (yum) frame tucked in there? Is it an American?

Back