Too many bikes I fear....

There's a wide angle shot somewhere of Asok's entire 'Batcave' that would stop your heart....can't find it just now but it has several rows of bikes in the centre of the room in stands and at the back you can see parts bins brimming with stuff that us lot here have only heard of.......... :roll:

Lysander":1j18sd3w said:
merlin_ashley_040.jpg

Now that is just p*rn........

It's a proven rule, bike ownership expand to fit the available space.........

and on a side note, I've a difficult descision to make:

Crosslink forx, eBay, probably @ £120.

Fly London Shoes 'Yaz' design, £70 from funky ladies' shop.

Which one is most likely to see me still in possession of my bollocks come Christmas dinner time??..............its a tough one, I know.........

Cheers,
Dav

I must confess I've always thought that b******s are overrated

Hmmm.............ye may be right- certainly would be easier to use a full carbon saddle with the hindrance of my Family Jewels........just that I've had them a long time, y'see.........

There was another member that I am unable to recall his name but he had the most amazing.....barn/shed. All I can remember was that he lived around Vegas and allways put Mavic rear mechs on his bikes.
Anyone remember?

Mr Zero......already given us a glimpse of his garage..........also has a fridge and a dartboard in there.........pretty much Man Bike Heaven........

Whoa. Some nice garage/ sheds there. Maybe a future GoSoTM comp should be on the cards :?:

Lysander":34ll3zl6 said:
Mr Zero......already given us a glimpse of his garage..........also has a fridge and a dartboard in there.........pretty much Man Bike Heaven........

Finishing touches would be a sexy blonde + a pole..... :cool:

(damn, got to stop typing my thoughts :roll: )

Back