And today I did......

What !

You mean all your bikes are living in the shadow of Mr.O the steed of the legendery GT daredevil Enid Puceflange :shock:

Or did you mean big and burly ;)

.................dont hit me, i'm weaker than you and wear glasses ;)

velomaniac":3n7o6fah said:
A bikes an inanimate object devoid of personality. The rider has the personality thus all my bikes are geeky tall grumpy buggers with no fashion sense or pride in their appearance :LOL:

This is an interesting point Velo. I def get attached to each bike I build up albeit they don't tend to have a long shelf life :LOL:

Not sure they have personalities as such but all the good bikes I've had have had soul and if I still had the original clockwork I would cherish her, so for me they are more than triangles of steel. They are all girls too so read into that what you will.

clockworkgazz":3u01nlv3 said:
so for me they are more than triangles of steel. They are all girls too so read into that what you will.

I'd sh*g a Klein Adroit :) , need about ten pints to go near a Clockwork though :LOL:

jimihendrix":2ptesw68 said:
I'd sh*g a Klein Adroit :) , need about ten pints to go near a Clockwork though :LOL:

Unless it was painted camo and there was a can of red bull in it for you :p ;)

dyna-ti":2oks99yh said:
jimihendrix":2oks99yh said:

Unless it was painted camo and there was a can of red bull in it for you :p ;)

:LOL:

Bought a GT Bravado frame :), think it's a 91, has a rear U-brake, original 3D forks and GT stem, should be nice when it's done, in about 18 months time at my build rate :)

Yet another triple triangle rigid GT that I've never heard of, wow :shock:

Seems to be so many models that look the same in the GT line up to my untutored eye :?

Nice spec though !

velomaniac":3f59qh70 said:
Yet another triple triangle rigid GT that I've never heard of, wow :shock:

Seems to be so many models that look the same in the GT line up to my untutored eye :?

Nice spec though !

yet so unique compared to everything else

nice find marky

mikee":gq5998q4 said:
...yet so unique compared to everything else...
Agreed. I've only got the one, but love to spot others in the street and point them out to my (increasingly) uninterested wife. :LOL:

Back