2 NEW DeKerf's

Aren't they just as expensive as new from Chris Dekerf himself?

And no not for midgets :cool:
110605-Malmedy-1020716-740.jpg

Their location is Hove, and Hove is where Prestige Cycles was said to be opening, being among other things the new UK importer of De Kerf. The shop has been fitted out but remains empty c3 weeks after it was supposed to open.

They are from Prestige cycles indeed. I saw those frames on Twitter as well and they were posted from the Prestige Cycles account

That is a shame if Prestige Cycles isn't going to happen - website under construction still.

Nice frames tho - although I was lucky enough to buy my three Dekerf frames for less than that amount (all together).

Yurss, seconhand Dekerfs are surprisingly cheap, especially compared to IFs, but new, it's the same old problem Dekerf has always had- quality like that, unsurpassed quality, aint going to be cheap!

Prestige Cycles is open - I popped in there on Saturday May 28th. It doesn't look very open but you go through the door then up the stairs to the shop. Lots of posh stuff in there!

I love the way they have really gone to town with loads of really good pictures and loads of text. And with prices like that I'd be surprised if those bikes aren't snapped up very soon. Bravo Prestige Bikes, as you name suggests you have raised the bar to the next level.

now where is that sarcasm emoticon...

:LOL:
Don't seem to have a clue, do they?
A shop that looks closed but with lots of goodies upstairs.. :roll:
They probably only have 17.5" frames cos that's the size that fits them

Back