VOSS titanium - made in Italy

rear brake attachment only with numerous rings to fill up a strange large hole
- decals damaged
- top tube cable guides to narrow to fit the 6mm brake cable where the middle one was dented
Hence lower on the down tube there was just enough space for the front mech. Tune also provides very thin helpers to attach the front mech but in my case I could use a slightly thicker one by shimano.Cartier Love BraceletCartier wedding ringsCartier Bracelet

I still don't understand how much you paid for it, i find italian ebay VERY expensive for everything...eroica and modern.

If it wasn't for the postal service stealing absolutely everything i'd sell bikes from britain to italy.

The frames were really cheap- Starting from 1 Euro, they ended up at about 100-150 euros NOS. I even bought a MTB

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=voss

The MTB is built slightly better, I paid it 70 euros but it was unfinished, so Tommasini added a chainstay bridge and some cable stops, which cost me much more than the frame.

As I told you, the guy got a stock of frames from the buyer of the Voss warehose. The frames had been sent to a junkyard which rejected them being TI a metal which cannot simply be dumped as ordinary garbage.

As a matter of fact, they're not very well built but they're really comfortable on long rides. really good for a spare bike or, it's my case, as a training rig.

Thats a bargain, I just wondered what price you paid...badly built or not a titanium frame for around a hundred euros? fantastic!

Italian ebay apart from the auctions that start at 1 euro (which aren't many) most of the sellers seem to be pretty expensive, even for bikes that really aren't worth much.

But that looks like a real bargain! looks really nice in the pictures on the other thread too. :D

Italian Ebay is terrible, I've bought the 90% of my stuff in Germany. This frame was a great deal tho... the best italin sites to get good deals are other ones: www.subito.it, for example....

ahaha but thats the italian way! come on it wouldn't be italy without getting screwed left, right and centre.

I think its part of the italian mentality, buy the best thing you can brand new...then expect it to be worth as much, if not more than you paid for it when you have to sell it...regardless of its real value.

Vorrei proprio sapere dove sta la dolce vita di cui parlanno tutti gli inglesi che incontro, perche io mi trovo solo deluso quando torno in italia.

:LOL:

I've just picked up one of these frames.

It looks nice!

It seems to have a strange drilling for the rear brake calliper, and came with a little alloy insert for recessed style callipers. Although I can't quite see how its going to work.

Did anyone else have this?

Yes, installing the rear brake is a pain in the ass. I kinda managed to bolt mine with a weird system of bushing and garage made shims....

LA dolce vita? Sta in TV!
Qui va tutto a puttane ... pun intended

Upgrades: Mizuno Forks, new wheels with Ghisallo wooden riims and Tune hubs, compact handlebar, WCS stem, CK headset....

Attachments

• vosstrada.JPG
    vosstrada.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 746
Those rims are so beautiful.
Top of my most wanted list!
Do you know- could I buy some and store them?

Back