Sir Andy Murray Is Back!

[Edit: Photo deleted because CWG shamed me into growing up. Instead, here's a picture of a dog dressed as Yoda.]

yoda_dog.jpg

Re: Andy Murray

He is in the French final. You can't win them if you never get to them. Number two fairly consistently. In football terms he is Cristiano Ronaldo to Lionel Messi.

Looks wise probably the reverse.

Come on Monster Murray!

If he can find some way of countering the machine Novak has become, he could be in line to double his tally of majors this season, at least.

Shame he did not get McEnroe as coach, I am sure that would have been a winning combination.

Why on earth are we not throwing more money at tennis, given we have one of the greatest players we have ever produced right here, right now?

Re:

He was always excruciating for me to watch, he was good, but didn't have the killer instinct that Andy has.

The media likes to stir the English/Scottish bullshit up a lot don't they? As an example, our neighbour had a friend of over 30 years that she used to see regularly on a Saturday afternoon. One Saturday the friend happened to prefer watching a match Andy was playing in instead of the football results... Their result was a broken friendship, because our neighbour hated Andy Murray and her friend wasn't paying her any attention :facepalm:

All of this English/Scottish BS has to stop, as I said it's only created by the media to sell their rubbish and cause strife where there shouldn't be any :D

Go Andy for today!!

(rant over, peace and love Brothers and Sisters)

Back