New Cannondale Raven 2 from 2001

audi-allroad

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Servus guys

After some years of hunting for an Raven 2 with Lefty .

Here it is :)

Not in black like i prefered , but also nice .

Almost brand new , the owner only used it 2 times for street driving

i bought it from the first and only owner , so the history is clear , the cannondale recall was done also .

i am really proud of this carbon beauty , all the parts are original , nothing has been changed ever . i like it :)

i need an xtr m953 front mech in size 31,8 , i dont like the xt one

greets from bavaria

florian

raven5.jpg

raven1.jpg

you have to hand it to Cannondale for making some of the most striking and visually arresting bikes of the last 30 years :cool:

audi-allroad":77wkilwi said:
Dead Rats":77wkilwi said:
you have to hand it to Cannondale for making some of the most striking and visually arresting bikes of the last 30 years :cool:

i think they still have some in stock

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was thinking that by the term "Striking", he meant that Joe Montgomery punched himself in the face for making that thing in the first place. ;) :LOL:

Oh wait. Sorry, that 'still in stock' comment was serious and not smack talk. Oops. :oops: ;) :D

I'm not a Raven fan at all, but I have to admit, I did the ol' right-click-save-as on this picture and sent it off to some friends. Best Picture ever of one of the Goofiest Frames ever. :cool: Amazing condition too. :D

audi-allroad":1plq1qtc said:

utahdog2003 said:
I'm not a Raven fan at all, but I have to admit, I did the ol' right-click-save-as on this picture and sent it off to some friends. Best Picture ever of one of the Goofiest Frames ever. :cool: Amazing condition too. :D

thanks brother

Back