Llandegla forrest

elPedro666":260oy5b7 said:
I feel a Delamere ride brewing, anyone else feel inclined? :D
when you thinking? i know a little bit of the forest of dampness

I might be up for a bit of fun in Delamere.. Dependent on the day of course.
Not sure I could put a route together with my current knowledge, but happy to advise.

I'd be up for a Delamere ride. It's one area that I'm unfamiliar with despite it being a relatively short distance from where I live.

Is someone going to suggest a date?

Looking like I'll be continuing my exploration of Delamere on Monday, albeit not on Retro steed. Might be worth creating a thread proposing a ride over that way?

kaytronika":3g5i8c4r said:
Looking like I'll be continuing my exploration of Delamere on Monday, albeit not on Retro steed. Might be worth creating a thread proposing a ride over that way?

not been there for about 10 years, could be good to get a ride set up sometime in the future.

im thinking of riding out to delelmere in about an hours time leaving from chester, ive never ridern there from home so it might be a good.

I could join you at Delamere. I went there once with the mrs and we couldn't or didn't know any of the "routes" inside the forest, so we went riding on the hardpack weaving in and out of the dog shite and we've never been back.

The "trails " at Delamere are full of "Dog Eggs" as well,we used to ride there every Tuesday PM could guarantee someone would get it sprayed up their back ,or somewhere else equally unplesant ,every ride :cry: :cry:

Back