Tomos a3m 2sp auto moped red reduced to £120 1984

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
In good condition although it is missing the side plates that euro riders put their feet on (I have one not fitted but not the other)

Looks very tidy was in almost daily use until December last year for popping to the shops and anything else local.

The poor thing was even taken on a (National Autocycle and Cyclemotor Run)

MOT and Tax expired last December and it was put away for the winter and as it hasn't been bought out and used since its time to let it go.

Before being taken off the road it had a new front tyre and tube in November.

Poor thing won't start anymore but i'll have a bash at starting her up thursday but as I say she was in regular use uptill december so it shouldn't be anything major.

Oh and the kickstart needs a new end as it fell of back in october, i just used to do it with my heel after the foot bit came off think i still have it somewhere, it might be a simple job to put back on.

I have the last MOT which it past with no advisories and the last tax disc as well as the latest red V5c in my name.

Collection only from Just of the M5 junction 9 and cash please.

Any retro mopeders out there? :cool:

Attachments

• 012 web.jpg
    012 web.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 707
  • 013 web.jpg
    013 web.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 704
I remember these, a shop I spannered at used to deal in used ones a fair bit. They used to be sold by Woolworths of all places :shock:

Now if this was a pedal and pray I'd have it just to sit on and drink my beer
In the front room :LOL:

Bump to the top its in the way now. :LOL: Offers

I also have a slightly later very original silver one that needs a little bit of work last tax disc is 1994. No docs so £80

Or £190 the pair

Back