Too many bikes I fear....

Do what I do, leave the bikes you dont ride all that often at somebody elses house... ;) In my case, 2 road bikes (and until last month, 2 track bikes and assorted wheels) are at my parents house.

So, my shed just houses my 2 GT's, various spares on shelves, my 2 kids bikes, gas BBQ and the tumble dryer.

I can swing various cats in my shed :LOL:

But, having said that, I'd glady shoe-horn the bikes in if I had your stock list :(

I think the photo of Orange71's shed should be put up in a prominent place here to act as a Government Health Warning as to the effects of hanging around on this site - :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

orange71":37i225hm said:
and to think 2 years ago there was only 1 bike in there... :shock:

:shock: Ok, now THAT is worrying....wasn't about the time you joined up here was it... :?:

funnily enough.......................................................no, actually it wasn't.

I had 2 bikes in there until I joined up here a year ago :shock:

orange71":2tvq2hsl said:

500% growth in bike ownership!

Carry on like that and this time next year you'll have...........oh I don't know, my maths is kak!

MadCowKev":5yn7n8n5 said:
orange71":5yn7n8n5 said:

500% growth in bike ownership!

Carry on like that and this time next year you'll have...........oh I don't know, my maths is kak!

In my case, if that happened, all I'd have would be divorce papers!!!

Mrs GT has made it clear that I'm allowed 2, and only 2, GT's in my shed.

BUT...having said that she's been great on the recent red refurb of the RTS, and I've just been allowed a new pair of SPuD shoes...so maybe she's coming round to my reborn obsession :LOL:

Even some degree of organization doesn't help in the end...

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 1,526
Back