Midland Cotswold group 2nd meet 12th June Banbury +Aftermath

The venue has been updated

Banbury has been selected mainly due to one keen rider expecting their baby now within two weeks so staying close to home :shock:

The ride can expect a social pace , mix of some singletrack, nice country brials and some urban riding and rural canal trail blasting :D all in all a nice leg stretch but nothing too demanding :D

Ahhh! Would have been great, but depends on time. As it says am, think I'm out. Sorry!

Next time gump!! I have pm`d Russ due to ride leaders mrs being due in two weeks there is a possibility it could be cut short and leave us with a short ride

Our normal routes our not that far up the road from you mind :cool:

I can even bring the jelly babies (or was it wine gums? :LOL: )

daj":1i6m8y37 said:
Next time gump!! I have pm`d Russ due to ride leaders mrs being due in two weeks there is a possibility it could be cut short and leave us with a short ride

Our normal routes our not that far up the road from you mind :cool:

I can even bring the jelly babies (or was it wine gums? :LOL: )

:LOL: :LOL:
Good man! Think it was the jelly babies ;) They really hit the spot. That was a great last lap too, good end to the race.

You racing this year?

Will keep my eye out for more local rides then. Would like to get out on more socials.

Not racing but will be down with the rabble saturday and if the weather is good will stay to sunday , Will come and say hello!! :D

Back