1992 Funk Pro Comp - Update 18/07/11

Yep.... Will be repainted, I'm no great photographer but the pics are being kind and it either needs a bl00dy good polish (which will have to be maintained) or I can easily get a mate to get rid of all the imperfections and repaint it how I want it :). Your purple is lovely but I really want to go green with either all silver or carbon ancillaries.

Alex Creasey":h7ugu2m1 said:
Yep.... Will be repainted, I'm no great photographer but the pics are being kind and it either needs a bl00dy good polish (which will have to be maintained) or I can easily get a mate to get rid of all the imperfections and repaint it how I want it :). Your purple is lovely but I really want to go green with either all silver or carbon ancillaries.

Green would look great! Can't wait to see it!

ez054098":218os5n6 said:
Alex Creasey":218os5n6 said:

Green would look great! Can't wait to see it!

He's no speedy Gonzales unfortunately so once it's handed over this week and colour decided I'll prob have a good month to decide what bits to bolt on lol. But thanks, looking forward to see how it turns out also :).

I was tempted with this but the description & damage put me off, glad it wasn't as bad in flesh, which is very rare considering it was bought off Ebay :LOL:

Alex Creasey":3torq6xs said:
chowi":3torq6xs said:
Nice one! :cool:

You`ll need a fork!

Well I hope you're about to tell me you have a stash of Funk rigid forks and you're willing to let one go dead cheap???? ;)

Sorry, i have only these one.......in my funk.

Back