Sir Andy Murray Is Back!

The Ken":1v1frown said:
That's one of the things I find sad nowadays - it's not good enough to just be good at sports - you need to be a fun and likable personality before you are supported. Celebrity culture seems to overide the appreciation of skillbase.

What I find sad is a multi-millionaire sportsman that travels the world playing a game he loves? Having a face like a slapped arse and mumbling in Interviews like a spoilt little b*****d.

I remember when David Miller used to be just like him.Maybe he will grow up and become less of a tit in later life.

al.

and what's this all about.....

Attachments

• flex_280x291_6084a.jpg
    flex_280x291_6084a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4,003
  • biceps_280x390_521277a.jpg
    biceps_280x390_521277a.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4,001
  • andy-murray.jpg
    andy-murray.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4,000
Wu-Tangled":7qn2cxlj said:
Roaaaaaaaarrrrrr....

Maybe I'm wrong and Mr Murray does have a sense of humour. Anyone that has his face painted like a tiger can't be all bad.

al. ;)

Tennis is such a middle class sport that the gene pool of potential talent is small. Currently all we've got is tennis playing parents encouraging their off spring to get involved.
What we need is a government or big business funded initiative to trawl the primary schools of the UK for potential talent then fund and nurture that talent to maturity. I reckon somewhere in the UK we have Wimbledon Grand Slam champions.
In the mean time we've got Andy Murray who plays good tennis but he's no Nadal :roll:

Wu-Tangled":clltjtuq said:
The Ken":clltjtuq said:
That's one of the things I find sad nowadays - it's not good enough to just be good at sports - you need to be a fun and likable personality before you are supported. Celebrity culture seems to overide the appreciation of skillbase.

Neh!
Likeability is an important factor for all sectors, be it sport or 'celebrity'.
I cant stand miserable sportsmen, and I cant stand miserable celebrities. In fact, I cant stand most celebrities.
Keith Lemon rocks though. OOOSSHHH!

Back