Richey??

Hi Martijn,

I move your topic, as you're posting in the Roadbike section ;)

On your bike: I do not know what it is, but it is no Ritchey. Some other manufacturers built with Ritchey dropouts or even tubing. This must be such an example.

But what is it? Some clues tell me it is a Canadian design. The seattube extends quite a lot above the toptube, seatstays connect quite huge to the seattube and the slot is on the front. On the other hand: The headtube isn't really tall and the toptube isn't really slooping.

Assuming you are in the Netherlands: I do know Concorde/American Eagle did quite a lot with Ritchey bits, as well Ritchey dropouts, but I do not recognise this as one of both.

Bottom line is that I don't know it.

On a 2nd thought: Must say it shows quite a lot resemblance with Bike Tech bikes. It could be it is a product by the Toyo shop in Japan. Toyo built Bike Techs ...and Ritcheys

Bike

Looks quite burley, the drop outs look over built for Ritchey too and the logo is the current modern one which is strange, Ritchey didn't use a chainstay bridge either. Could be a RM as looks a a lot like their designs.

It does look a bit like a Rocky Mountain, but I don't recall Rocky Mountains ever having all three cables on the RHS of the top tube.

Could agree with Melvin. I'm not sure but did BikeTech's had 29,4 seatposts like FAT's? Check what size seatpost you have?

therapy

Re: Frame

Wold Ranger":dd49m639 said:
That rear triangle, carrier mounts and seat tube cluster looks very original Saracen top end to me?

Deffo got that 'brit-pop' look about it. Cable routing looks like Saracen too.

Re: Frame

thanks everybody here. I see that it is difficult to find out what kind of frame I really have. Nice to see the knowledge of people about frames and technic.
THANKS

Back