USERNAMES!!!

euphras_1":3uj34064 said:
Initially i wanted to register with "euphras" but the board software insisted, that this user nick was given to someone else. :roll:
"euphras" registered on September 5th 2007 in Germany, but has never posted. Is it possible you've registered before and forgotten about it?

Stranger things have happened.

I've lost count of the times I've tried to register for a forum only to find I've already registered...

one-eyed_jim":gubj0mbf said:
euphras_1":gubj0mbf said:
Initially i wanted to register with "euphras" but the board software insisted, that this user nick was given to someone else. :roll:
"euphras" registered on September 5th 2007 in Germany, but has never posted. Is it possible you've registered before and forgotten about it?

Stranger things have happened.

I've lost count of the times I've tried to register for a forum only to find I've already registered...

Normally i´m quite organised with such things, but a mental slip here and there... ;)

Anyways, thanks for the clarification!

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20370&s

As this is my first post everybody is probably confused about my username.

But in time I hope you will all get to understand why my it's my username.
:LOL:

Took mine from an anime series called "Flame of Recca" - my first ever anime. It stuck, and now I use it in a bundle of varieties (such as "Wrecka" when gaming online).

Back